Darkroom Challenge Digital Darkroom Derby #35 - Closed - Results posted

Thank you to everyone that participated in this challenge. All entries had something I liked, from the tighter crop, to natural clarity, to natural colours, so it was very difficult picking a winner. The only ones easily cut where the ones that didn’t correct for the horizon. That still left too many great entries, so in the end I’ve decided to declare the winner the entry with the most likes at judging - so

#1 congratulations @11GTCS ! Tighter crop to focus on the outcrop and nice mood created with the rendering of the sky.

The rest all had around the same number of votes, so I decided:

2nd was @Zeus1 (Hendrik’s) tight B/W crop. The B/W I think was very fitting and made the drama with the sky stand out.

3rd place went Lye’s B/W entry.

Over to you 11GTCS!

Thank you to everyone that participated in this challenge. All entries had something I liked, from the tighter crop, to natural clarity, to natural colours, so it was very difficult picking a winner. The only ones easily cut where the ones that didn’t correct for the horizon. That still left too many great entries, so in the end I’ve decided to declare the winner the entry with the most likes at judging - so

#1 congratulations @11GTCS ! Tighter crop to focus on the outcrop and nice mood created with the rendering of the sky.

The rest all had around the same number of votes, so I decided:

2nd was @Zeus1 (Hendrik’s) tight B/W crop. The B/W I think was very fitting and made the drama with the sky stand out.

3rd place went Lye’s B/W entry.

Over to you 11GTCS!
Oh dang! Thanks! So many awesome edits here. I’ll pull something out of the archives for the next one!

Back