Darkroom Challenge Digital Darkroom Derby #41 CLOSED, results following.

This is Digital Darkroom Derby #41, a digital image editing/processing challenge. Please read the rules here.

P1230940.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

RAW image can be downloaded here
JPEG image can be downloaded here

Competition closes on Wednesday 25th at 21 hrs PM (GMT+1).

Remember the DDD is just for fun. Anyone can enter either to show off their skills or to test them and learn from others. Best of luck!

PS No political discussion please. The colors of the flag are those of a Belgian non-profit organization promoting enjoying nature

The image I proposed was perhaps a bit too easy, not enough things to change...all entries are very good. Not that many entries, though, just the usual bunch of participants. That's why I'm going the ask our newest participant @Stiga to host. the next Digital Darkroom!

Winner: @Stiga
First runner-up: a draw between @WhidbeyLVR, @RobD, @kae1, @BosseBe, @gecko

And don't dare to complain, It's my turn to vote :)

Wow, I did'nt expect that! I only signed up recently and am still findimg my way around.. I'll try to grt a ne image up later today. but please let me know I make a mis-step! From what you say it seems as if I should post something difficult rather than a pretty picture!

Last edited:
I am totally stumped. Have spent the last 90 minutes trying to start a new challenge but keep getting a message saying that I must enter a valid titkle. So I am gpimg top post here andf hope that a kind mpoderator can move it for me

Digital Darkroom Derby #42
This is Digital Darkroom Derby #42, a digital image editing/processing challenge. Please read the rules here.

This is a bracketed set of 3 of an ash tree near my house

SetOf3.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

RAW images can be downloaded here
JPEG images can be downloaded here

Have fun

Back