Darkroom Challenge Digital Darkroom Derby #51 - Closed - Winner announced.

Wow, this comes quite unexpected looking at the number of really very good PPs. Thanks Allan, I'll try to find something interesting and open DDD-52 asap.

Beautiful photo. It took me time to try to find the power line to no avail.

_MG_4424_DxOdcBWLL.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Thank you so much for taking the trouble to show me. I should have looked at the photo full size: perhaps then I would have noticed it. I say "perhaps" beause I realize that my powers of observation are poor (as is my vision). One might quite legitimately say that I have no business taking photos :). In any case, you may have realized that I used the power line as a transparent excuse for not submitting my entry in time...

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to show me. I should have looked at the photo full size: perhaps then I would have noticed it. I say "perhaps" beause I realize that my powers of observation are poor (as is my vision). One might quite legitimately say that I have no business taking photos :). In any case, you may have realized that I used the power line as a transparent excuse for not submitting my entry in time...
I wasn't going to call you on it, and besides, I needed to double-check that it was really there! :th_salute:

Back