Ricoh Doggy xmas party with grd

nikki

Veteran
These are a few pics from the doggy christmas party we had in the local park for all the dogs and their owners.25 dogs turned up with owners and we had mince pies ,brandy and lots of other treats.

This is my little guy Basil
View attachment 45849
basil by NIKKI O BRIEN, on Flickr

and here area few more,
View attachment 45850
molly and pal by NIKKI O BRIEN, on Flickr

View attachment 45851
snowy by NIKKI O BRIEN, on Flickr

View attachment 45852
charlie by NIKKI O BRIEN, on Flickr

The excitement got too much for this guy:)
6499693415_4f2093675e.jpg

randy dog by NIKKI O BRIEN, on Flickr

Snowy is a cutie - perhaps the court jester?

I'm laughing at the Brawny paper towels image...though I know i shouldn't. Sorry about that rather appropriately titled book being shredded, too, Steve!

I had my Xmas party when I got home today. Ruby my latest adoption had shredded the copy of A Dog's Purpose which was given to me by a friend. It definitely look like it had snowed in my den. Of course it was better than the time I inadvertently left a full 10 pack of Brawny sitting on the floor.....................

Now that's just funny! At least from here it is, I am sure it was not at the moment.

Steve, I just looked up the book and it looks as though it would make a good read. I agree your B&W is the "it" image for me! That face, those eyes...who could possibly resist?! :love::love:

I will check out the book for sure.

If you are interested in doggy books two I would highly recommend are In Defence of Dogs by John Bradshaw and Dog by Susan McHugh.

going back to stanlyk ....at least he looks really guilty!!:)

and yes ...snowy is the court jester as he is the smallest dog in the park, but he managed to steal a whole packet of dentastix out of the bag of goodies we collected for "dogs in distress".

Steve - where are the pictures? I'm both laughing and appalled... Laughing at what it must have looked like....and appalled at that pile of potato chips and Cheetos! And the proprietary geese!:eek: I really hope your dogs' stomachs are AOK. You're very good creating the scenes...I can easily imagine having been right there with you all!

"No" is definitely a contextual and/or negotiable word for them.
;) Unfortunately this seems to hold true for our current fellow. I'm not sure if I've become less of an authoritarian or it's just his exuberance?

Both are great pictures to see - and you're right, they do look like quite the crew...all characters, and all clearly lovable, and devoted to you. For those of us who are dog lovers, there's nothing like their friendship.

Back