• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Dogs (part II)

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
all with the X10

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

As a confirmed dog lover this will always be one of my most favorite threads. Thank you everyone - it's so great to see not just the different dogs we all know but the different styles of shooting as well as the different ways everyone has chosen to post process or not PP.

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
Such a beauty - well, all of our dog friends are, aren't they?

Is Calypso a standard poodle? I love her coiffeur and the way she mixes with those ruffians.:cloud-9-039:

wridir

Rookie
Feb 13, 2013
Yeah - she's a Standard. I told my ex: "Calypso offers more unbiased affection than you ever did." She wasn't amused. Calypso gets beautified every 6-8 weeks. Wish she had a job so she could pay for it. :)

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
I hear you about the unbiased affection. There's a very funny video going around that shows the difference between cats and dogs to their "owners"...but the cat and dog are played by humans.
http://youtu.be/GbycvPwr1Wg

Calypso deserves her beauty days!:2thumbs: We have a Shetland Sheepdog...I never used to have my Shelties groomed, I did it pretty well by myself...but I have either gotten lazy or this one of ours just has more fur!

Latest threads

Top Bottom