• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Dogs (part II)

Jan 7, 2013
Cheshire, England
Very sadly I have to let you all know that Inky passed away on Tuesday. She had been very lethargic and grumbly for a while, and her breathing was occasionally alarmingly fast and shallow. The vet did an x-ray/scan of her chest and abdomen, and said it was one of the worst he’d ever seen; she was absolutely full of tumours. The kindest thing was not to wake her up. I’ll leave you with one of my favourite photos of her.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Covey22

Hall of Famer
Feb 3, 2012
Very sadly I have to let you all know that Inky passed away on Tuesday. She had been very lethargic and grumbly for a while, and her breathing was occasionally alarmingly fast and shallow. The vet did an x-ray/scan of her chest and abdomen, and said it was one of the worst he’d ever seen; she was absolutely full of tumours. The kindest thing was not to wake her up. I’ll leave you with one of my favourite photos of her.
View attachment 194895
So sorry to hear. :(

Ripleysbaby

supernatural anesthetist
Sep 9, 2011
Cumbria UK
View attachment 194895
Very sad for your loss. Perhaps she Is now playing with Buster and Taz, and a lot of others . But a cracking photo

Latest threads

Top Bottom