Dogs Dogs (part II)

Charlie, who "rescued me" at the Los Angeles shelter 12 years ago, had never seen snow until this weekend, when we encountered this season's remnants on a drive in Prescott, AZ. He was a little hesitant at first but after a few steps started to enjoy it and acted like it wasn't anything new... The X100 fill flash came in handy when snapping a black dog with side lighting.

8524098283_6ce45f9120_b.jpg

Charlie's first snow, Prescott by AZK9lover11, on Flickr

View attachment 716

Calypso has a special relationship with our Pharmacist. She drags me into the drug store 2-3 times a week. She gets beaucoup de treats from everybody who works there. X-E1

Attachments

• S0140571.jpg
    S0140571.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 203
Charlie, who "rescued me" at the Los Angeles shelter 12 years ago, had never seen snow until this weekend, when we encountered this season's remnants on a drive in Prescott, AZ. He was a little hesitant at first but after a few steps started to enjoy it and acted like it wasn't anything new... The X100 fill flash came in handy when snapping a black dog with side lighting.

Charlie seems good-to-go. Nice image.

Gary

That is one seriously happy dog.

I always take hundreds of photos of my dog - but this isn't my dog. He's called Bede and he is the son of my dog - his owner is a friend of mine who was up visiting at he weekend. Took advantage of the first sunny day of the year and went for a long walk - my dog was there too but seemed to spend most of the time down holes so not great for photography. Still getting to grips with the XE1 and the 35mm 1.4 and just trying out the jpeg film sim modes.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362380382.473476.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362380382.473476.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 211
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362380536.971864.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362380536.971864.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 206
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362380556.328288.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362380556.328288.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 197
I don't have a dog so I haven't been able to post something in this thread yet. Until yesterday when I was shooting some photos at the beach (see also X10 on the beach). This dog popped up in my viewfinder, so I quickly took a shot. As I had to respond quickly I had to use to adjustment brusk to increase the exposure of the dog. Rest is SOOC JPEG. Camera: X10, 12MP

BeachWalk-2013-003.jpg by Peter Nievaart, on Flickr

Last edited:
I don't have a dog so I haven't been able to post something in this thread yet. Until yesterday when I was shooting some photos at the beach (see also X10 on the beach). This dog popped up in my viewfinder, so I quickly took a shot. As I had to respond quickly I had to use to adjustment brusk to increase the exposure of the dog. Rest is SOOC JPEG. Camera: X10, 12MP

View attachment 10939

Nice shot, but only on flickr, for me. Can you use BBcode, Peter? Please? HMTL coded shots from flickr look terrible in the small themes for this site.

View attachment 10941

Captured as if you were a dog owner yourself- nice shot!

Nice shot, but only on flickr, for me. Can you use BBcode, Peter? Please? HMTL coded shots from flickr look terrible in the small themes for this site.

Thanks for pointing me at that. Now I also know how to get the reference underneath the photo! As you can see, I haven't used Flickr before. Now check what bb-code does/means and how it differs from HTML. Thanks again!

Back