Dogs Dogs (part II)

Guarding the grocery-getter in the Safeway parking lot.

safeway1501-05.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

When will dedicated cameras add computational photography? My telephone showed a totally blown out sky in this while I exposed for Charlie's face in shadow. I clicked the shutter button and it showed me this supremely natural "HDR". I really think I may sell my camera and just keep shooting with my phone.

IMG_20191210_131707.jpg

31072347528_3f4dfce112_h.jpg

“Man” and friend - {WILLOW-36} by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Ibu Anne and Willow climbing gently amongst the manny granite outcrops of Mt Cooke in the Monadnocks Conservation Park, Western Australia. Mt Cooke is the highest point on the Darling Scarp and is named after William Ernest Cooke, Western Australia's first Government Astronomer.

The long distance bushwalking (hiking) trail, the Bibbulmun Track summits Mt Cooke as it heads south to Albany or north to Mundaring.

We were walking the track as part of Ibu Anne’s training to complete the Oxfam Trailwalker 50km.

50km is quite a hike
Anne's team of four started at around 7:00 AM and she was the only one to finish at 11:00 PM. Anne had to join another team as they will not let you walk alone. Also she lent her head torch to another lady so did the night section (rocky tracks going down the escarpment just by the light pollution). Very proud of her effort.

Not keen on walking now but :)

Thanks, Luke! When after a tough period I tried to come back to SC/PL forum, the link was dead and I assumed everyone moved elsewhere. But recently, by chance of researching Fuji cameras I stumbled on Moonman's thread about his XE3, and discovered that everybody migrated to something called Cameraderie :) Nice to see you all again!

Last edited:
Back