Dogs Dogs (part II)

Seen in Belgium :)

WB_FUJA3709 Dinant Belgium dog Dachshund welcome mat.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My Little Legs got her first taste of snow:
OVI04410-Edit.JPG

Technically I don't know if she ever experienced snow as the last snow was 4 years ago, Beast From The East, and she's 5 little years old (technically older then me now) but I think this was the first time she's seen and felt snow.

OVI04413-Edit.JPG

This is the first snow of the year, it started sometime early this morning but because I worked my butt off (over 260 hours last month and going similarly this month) I tend to stay in bed as much as I can when I have a late shift or a day off. I do wish I woke up earlier when the snow was fluffier or actually snowing.

OVI04436-Edit.JPG

We had a 45 minutes walk because I had to start work this afternoon but it was more then enough for her, because she so smoll, only 4.4 KGs (she lost half a kilograme because I'm having trouble with her not wanting to eat her food for over 2 years now), she gets cold very fast and starts trembling like a Chihuahua if whe sit still outside in the winter.

OVI04490-Edit.JPG

This picture is my favourite because it shows how unprepared even nature was for the snow, where on one side of the countryside is still filled with leaves and out in the open it goes into a blanket of white. A very beautiful transition of seasons.

I really hope there's going to be more snow because I'm taking it slow with work after Xmas and with 3 to 4 days off per week I'm hoping to catch a beautiful snow fall with my Tokina 85mm f 1.8 for some really amazing magic.

20221210_130227.jpg

And I forgot to share, after her little freezing walk she stuffed her butt on my lap, shoved her back paws under her nose and grab them in a hug with her front paws and started snoring her head off. (Please ignore my cable management under my desk. I swear my OCD keeps me more tidy then that.)

Another picture from my dog's walkie earlier today:

OVI04451-Edit.JPG

Back focused on the ears but I love her look too much to throw the image away (the whole sequence was pretty bad actually, the pains of Sony a7R II)

OVI04398-Edit.JPG

A well-deserved nap? Well, she doesn't do much of anything else.

Back