Dogs Dogs (part II)

PXL_20230404_000815113.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
My little princess sleeping on my arm while I catch up on Season 3 of Star Trek Picard at 01:13 AM.

So I was saying. Im trying to get portraits but she just won't sit still or pose for me even if the Universe depended on The Avengers
View attachment 378295
(PS. I think I will have to stop posting pictures from my phone. It took more then 15 minutes to write just 2 posts).
Ovi, phones are all but completely bloody useless for photo editing and posting. As you have discovered.

It can even get flakey on my 10" tablet at times. But still 100 times better than my phone! Said phone isn't tiny, either. It weighs just a bit less than my E-PM2+14-42 EZ ...

Beautiful photos of your puppy dog though.

Ovi, phones are all but completely bloody useless for photo editing and posting. As you have discovered.

It can even get flakey on my 10" tablet at times. But still 100 times better than my phone! Said phone isn't tiny, either. It weighs just a bit less than my E-PM2+14-42 EZ ...

Beautiful photos of your puppy dog though.
I don't edit the pictures on my phone, I use my laptop and they are uploaded to Google Drive when exporting the 5 MP JPEGs to a desktop folder. Sometimes I want to go to bed quicker so I post pictures from my phone when I'm in bed, getting cosy and warm.

(PS. Sometimes I really love and need a moral boost when I wake up in the morning and I see a few likes or even quotes for the pictures, especially when I have to "look forward to" 2, 3 or 4 12.5-hour shifts in a row.)

Back