Dogs Dogs (part II)

DSC03141.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

OVI00034-Edit.JPG

Happy walkies.

OVI00120-Edit.JPG
Sometimes I do wonder if she catches HBO signal when her ears are pointing to Elon's Starling satellite net.

OVI00268-Edit.JPG

Here's how difficult she makes it to get THE shot with her, she passed a nice branch and hopes adorably over it so I ask her to come to me and get ready to get the jump and 9 times out of 10 she walks by it either on the left or the right side. I swear she is as hard work to get the best picture as anyone's futile attempts to get a picture of me :p

As you can tell from her expression, my friend's dog is full of hope... for... (and don't say the word too loud!) a walk!

View attachment 380864
Can your dog spell yet? We can't even spell the words walk, eat, outside, treat or ride without creating a scene. Our dogs are starting to break morse code blinking with our eyes as if they have some kind of canine Enigma machine.

OVI01156-Edit.JPG

My new desktop wallpaper :)

OVI01183-Edit.JPG

I didn't bring my Tamy 70-180mm lens with me today for the walk and Tamy 150-500mm was struggling hard to keep up with her running towards me, but I really wanted to get a few shots of her running through the flowers.

OVI01188-Edit.JPG

All of these are slightly out of focus, like half an inch or so but still usable with sharpening and Denoise AI. I will definitely need to get her out with the Tamy 70-180mm and do some running portraits next week.

Back