Dogs Dogs (part II)

This dog is Slick and his owner is Bullet. Slick is a therapy dog and a guide dog. And they are both Steeler Fans!
p1812613389.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I went out to capture an F35B Lightning that was stooging overhead (we are 2 miles from Farnborough and just over a week away from the air show) but I just wasn't quick enough. The 100-400 is quite good for dog portraits though...
Seven months mono.jpg

View attachment 5698 The hardest thing they ask of us.

This is such a precious photo! I love black an white pictures of owners with their dogs. It captures such raw emotion. I am not sure where my photography journey will take me, but I have a feeling it will end up having something to do with animals. I hope to be able to capture beautiful memories and moments like this one.

I really like that one. It is like an honest photo and the way the dog slightly is creeping in at the bottom is so cute. Are you using a special filter for that?

I really like that one. It is like an honest photo and the way the dog slightly is creeping in at the bottom is so cute. Are you using a special filter for that?

I just used one of the default settings in Analog Efex Pro 2. I wanted it to be warmer and richer than it was straight out of the camera. I'm a sucker for photos shot through windows that give both reflections and allow you to see through the window in a different area of the window. This had the added bonus of showing me with one of my best buddies. :cloud-9-039:

I just used one of the default settings in Analog Efex Pro 2. I wanted it to be warmer and richer than it was straight out of the camera. I'm a sucker for photos shot through windows that give both reflections and allow you to see through the window in a different area of the window. This had the added bonus of showing me with one of my best buddies. :cloud-9-039:
Wow I didn't even notice that till you just said, that you actually took a photo of your reflection looking in at your pup! Wow that is so cool it came out beautifully! I have never been able to get good, clear shots like this. I really like them a lot though :)

This is such a precious photo! I love black an white pictures of owners with their dogs. It captures such raw emotion. I am not sure where my photography journey will take me, but I have a feeling it will end up having something to do with animals. I hope to be able to capture beautiful memories and moments like this one.
Thank you, Britanica. That is very kind of you.

Back