Dogs Dogs (part II)

Scooby, waiting for me to get done with the camera so he can nap. X-H1, Voigtlander 50/3.5 Heliar Vintage Line.
original.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A pup we raised by hand a long time ago. His mom killed the whole litter save for him that we rescued in time. He was badly beaten and battered and the vet gave him little to no hope. Around the clock feedings from my wife my daughter and myself. On the way back from the vet I named him T. D. for Tough Dog.
i-grbP9NJ-L.jpg

Thank you all. This was an emotional journey back to TD. He was never a super hunting companion he was just a super companion. In the morning when I would drive through McDonald's to pick up food or coffee he would jump over next to me and bark out his order into the speaker.The people that worked there would laugh every time and say " That you TD?" and then have him a Mcmuffin or something ready when I pulled around. On the house of course. He was quite the dog that thought he was a person. Mr. Personality.

I was so stupid about framing my shot back then. These are such heavy crops, I never thought about composition. All these were ran though Picasa, that's it. D300 I believe and maybe a couple D40 files. These tug at my Nikon Heart strings.

Back