Dogs Dogs (part II)

Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very sadly I have to let you all know that Inky passed away on Tuesday. She had been very lethargic and grumbly for a while, and her breathing was occasionally alarmingly fast and shallow. The vet did an x-ray/scan of her chest and abdomen, and said it was one of the worst heā€™d ever seen; she was absolutely full of tumours. The kindest thing was not to wake her up. Iā€™ll leave you with one of my favourite photos of her.
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very sadly I have to let you all know that Inky passed away on Tuesday. She had been very lethargic and grumbly for a while, and her breathing was occasionally alarmingly fast and shallow. The vet did an x-ray/scan of her chest and abdomen, and said it was one of the worst heā€™d ever seen; she was absolutely full of tumours. The kindest thing was not to wake her up. Iā€™ll leave you with one of my favourite photos of her.
View attachment 194895

So sorry to hear. :(

View attachment 194895
Very sad for your loss. Perhaps she Is now playing with Buster and Taz, and a lot of others . But a cracking photo

Back