Dogs Dogs (part II)

LRM_EXPORT_396975038087158_20190911_220353209.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_DSF8997.JPG

Charlie is 4 weeks past a knee surgery. Trying to keep a dog from running AND jumping is a lot of work. He gets sedatives pretty regularly, but he still gets fired up when Ruby barks or someone comes to the door. So we have a play pen set up for him in the living room. It gives him some room to stretch his legs, but not enough room to run. He still shows the Terrier spirit and has a lot of fight left in him. Hopefully, after a couple months more of rehab, he'll get to start living a more active lifestyle.

Charlie is 4 weeks past a knee surgery. Trying to keep a dog from running AND jumping is a lot of work. He gets sedatives pretty regularly, but he still gets fired up when Ruby barks or someone comes to the door. So we have a play pen set up for him in the living room. It gives him some room to stretch his legs, but not enough room to run. He still shows the Terrier spirit and has a lot of fight left in him. Hopefully, after a couple months more of rehab, he'll get to start living a more active lifestyle.
Charlie is so lucky to have you, and he knows that too!

Meet Chip, we rescued him from an abusive family. He was very nervous and withdrawn when we first got him. He needed a good bath and a haircut as he was very matted. He is 9 months old and after a couple of weeks he is now settling in and showing his true character. He is a Yorkshire TERROR :)

48833062338_0d462feec7_k.jpg
The new addition by Harry Cutts, on Flickr

Chip is real beauty. I love all dogs. But I always have a soft spot for all the Terriers.....they will challenge you. Have fun!

Here's our little Westie Charles during an evening nap. He needs a good bath, but having recently had surgery, my wife doesn't trust any of the groomers...and she has had no time to do it herself.
DSCF2016.JPG

Back