Dogs Dogs (part II)

Besties

20200513_110909.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I added the laughing emoji because your image reminds me of one I took of our dog Rocky when he was about a year old. My wife had just given him a bath the day before she left for a weekend church conference. Daddy took him in the back yard to play the next day, and Rocky decided digging was the thing to do. The look of pure delight on his face was priceless. He got another bath when we went inside. My wife and I got a big laugh out of this:

dirty Rocky.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I added the laughing emoji because your image reminds me of one I took of our dog Rocky when he was about a year old. My wife had just given him a bath the day before she left for a weekend church conference. Daddy took him in the back yard to play the next day, and Rocky decided digging was the thing to do. The look of pure delight on his face was priceless. He got another bath when we went inside. My wife and I got a big laugh out of this:

View attachment 224775

They do like to get smelly again soon after a bath. Little B is now familiar with that word ...... I can be heard yelling it in the woods whenever he finds something nice :)

Back