Dogs Dogs (part II)

These are great and he is just off the scale cute. I gave up and gave Shooter a pair of my shoes that he liked to chew on and we had to buy pig ears and various other toys to keep him busy while at home. Every morning I take him out for a run for about an hour or until he slows down. This works better than anything.

These are great and he is just off the scale cute. I gave up and gave Shooter a pair of my shoes that he liked to chew on and we had to buy pig ears and various other toys to keep him busy while at home. Every morning I take him out for a run for about an hour or until he slows down. This works better than anything.
Yeah, we can't take Stanley anywhere for a walk until mid-December when his jabs will have kicked in, and then only short walks while he's tiny. But haring around the garden and giving him decent large meals seem to be settling him down.

Yeah, we can't take Stanley anywhere for a walk until mid-December when his jabs will have kicked in, and then only short walks while he's tiny. But haring around the garden and giving him decent large meals seem to be settling him down.
Yep, Shooter was 4 mos. old when I got him so he was run ready. I was glad of it. Lol.

L1010442.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Little B all trussed up in his new winter jumper!

Frøya.jpg
Ut på tur.jpg

Frøya, where she thrives, in the woods. Formal portrait with teeths and a short stand-still, the latter was horribly blurry but came out somewhat decent after a spin in Topaz Sharpen, with some oddities. Both taken this week. Teeths on Wednesday and standing on Friday.

Back