Dogs Dogs (part II)

Lili giving something the stare in the garden.
P7100028_DxO.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I was finally able to take a good portrait of him in the woods :)

When we’re strolling or hiking he doesn’t stay still at all, always moving around...so in this case, I actually wanted to take a picture of the tree stump in the background. He just jumped up the rock in front of me and sat like this; I begged him to stay like that and he, well behaved boy he is, sat so for about two seconds. :D

Not the best lighting, but I still like it a lot.

A89850DE-4D30-40A5-B931-6D8AE84BC69A.jpeg

I was finally able to take a good portrait of him in the woods :)

When we’re strolling or hiking he doesn’t stay still at all, always moving around...so in this case, I actually wanted to take a picture of the tree stump in the background. He just jumped up the rock in front of me and sat like this; I begged him to stay like that and he, well behaved boy he is, sat so for about two seconds. :D

Not the best lighting, but I still like it a lot.

View attachment 322522
My little girl never stands still for me for a pictures and every time I try to get down to her level so runs at me and jumps and crawls all the way to he top of my head. I am curious what lens did you use because it doesn't show and I do love the quality of the background bokeh.

My little girl never stands still for me for a pictures and every time I try to get down to her level so runs at me and jumps and crawls all the way to he top of my head. I am curious what lens did you use because it doesn't show and I do love the quality of the background bokeh.
Hi @L0n3Gr3yW0lf, I’ve used the Panasonic 20mm f1.7 for this picture - mounted on the GX800. :)

I’ve seen your work - you’re still getting great shots of your little one. (y)
Quite obvious, but have you tried holding your camera in one hand and a treat in the other when being at her level?

Back