Dogs Dogs (part II)

Clive yesterday.

P1170004 Duffy.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P1170005 Duffy.jpg

Today was the 2nd outing with the Tamron 70-180mm f 2.8 to test it out. I was focused on checking the performance of the autofocus and trying to learn its "temperament" and "character". I took my Little Jelly Bean out for a walk but I think she overexerted herself from the excitement of running to much and her knees have been bothering her a lot.

OVI04901-Edit.JPG

She was so happy to stretch her legs.

OVI04927-Edit.JPG

I wanted to write a first impression of the lens but failed pretty badly because I kept forgetting which subject detection I had on, so the test wasn't particularly effective.

OVI04312-Edit.JPG

These are just a few samples, I sorted out the in-focus ones but haven't edited all of them, there might be a few more favourites in there once I get to them.

OVI04931-Edit.JPG

So far I am quite happy with the lens but I need more time to figure it out.

I wanted to write a first impression of the lens but failed pretty badly because I kept forgetting which subject detection I had on, so the test wasn't particularly effective.
If I'm testing something out like this then every time I change a setting I take a picture of my left hand with one or two or three fingers etc in a pre-determined code so I don't have to try and remember my new setting.

Back