Dogs Dogs (part II)

"What's this ..... ?" Little Ro has put him on a raw diet for the last couple of weeks. He's now getting rather tired of it I think! She said try cooking some of it if he's bored, so I did ...... then watched him throw it all up in the garden 10 minutes later :sick:

L1020075-Edit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

OVI06690.JPG
This week I had training for work and when we go there we were greeted by this handsome boy.

OVI06703.JPG
He belong to the trainer and Buddie was so calm and sweet, he loved giving nose bumps to your side and asking for head rubs

OVI06709.JPG
I am going to miss him, so cuddly and sweet.

PXL_20230220_190701212~2.jpg

Sitting on papa's lap all cuddled up in a Canadian shirt snoring her little ass off.

PXL_20230220_190701212.jpg

I was quite curious how the Pixel 7 Pro camera would handle the situation because it's very dark (dark enough that even my Sony a7 Mark IV would struggle), the camera went into Night Mode and asked to sit still for 3 seconds while it was taking multiple pictures. It got quite a few things well using the Ultra Wide Angle. The image was saved and edited in DNG format, applied UnBlur and Portrait Blur and some exposure settings and it came out a hole lot better then u expected. I could see and understand why people might lose interest in dedicated cameras.

Though I can never give up on mine, I have my fingers deeped in to many pies, I love landscape, wildlife, macro, portrait, astro and other niece formats that phones can't do very well. But I can see myself being called a fosil in 30-40 years for sticking with my "old" cameras by the next generations.

After having a walk this afternoon she was nackered:
OVI07552-Edit-Edit.JPG

She spent most of the afternoon and evening napping in my lap or on her bed.

OVI07570-Edit.JPG

She crossed her own paws and couldn't give a damn about anything happening outside (where she would normally go out at every single sound coming from outside).

OVI07574-Edit.JPG

She quite in a cuddling mood. I love it when she sits on my lap and she puts all her weigth on my legs when she sleeps, I can feel her snoring and her body heat.

OVI07592.JPG

Missed the focus so I just went with artificial huge grain to soften up the entire image and turn it B&W to remove any colour contrast seperation.

Back