Dogs Dogs (part II)

IMG_9952.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My Nuggie's birthday present has arrived:

OVI03773-Edit.JPG

An LTT Wag Hoodie. It might be a bit too small or she's not very confident wearing clothes. Hopefully, with a few months of usage and a couple of washes, it will loosen up a bit more. Bright orange inside, a doggie bags pocket on the back, a roomie hoodie with a pin to the back, double stitching edge and a hole for a lead.

OVI03779-Edit.JPG

Going to go out today and see how well it fits her. I am hoping to get the matching WAN Hoodie for my birthday this October:

Untitled.jpeg

OVI03783-Edit.JPG

"Can I have a hug?" The neighbour's new little puppy peeping through the hole in our fence.

OVI03808-Edit.JPG

Happy puppy to run around, WAG or no WAG.

OVI03816-Edit-Edit.JPG

Went out for our usual walk and she had so much fun she was mud head to paw... until we run into the floods and she turned into my little submarine.

OVI04048-Edit.JPG

The little wet fluffer still didn't stop her from having fun.

OVI04062-Edit.JPG

I think there was a flash flood because the fields had so much water she was going DUN DUUUUN DUUUUUUN DUUUUUUUUUUN.

OVI04072-Edit.JPG

Just happy :)

OVI04120-Edit.JPG

Ready to go home ... had a haircut and a nice bath, all fluffy and cuddly now ... and the WAG hoodie survived.

View attachment 386925
"Can I have a hug?" The neighbour's new little puppy peeping through the hole in our fence.

View attachment 386926

View attachment 386927
Went out for our usual walk and she had so much fun she was mud head to paw... until we run into the floods and she turned into my little submarine.

View attachment 386928

View attachment 386929
I think there was a flash flood because the fields had so much water she was going DUN DUUUUN DUUUUUUN DUUUUUUUUUUN.

View attachment 386930

View attachment 386931
Ready to go home ... had a haircut and a nice bath, all fluffy and cuddly now ... and the WAG hoodie survived.
Hey Ovi... your doggie action shots are really good.

@L0n3Gr3yW0lf
Ovi, I recall there was a fellow at the other site that had made so much progress with his pet portraitures that he was getting to go full time. See if he is available for online questions. Have you asked if anyone here can offer any insights?
GL
Not at the moment. I have been getting more comfortable and confident with the Sony setup and I have started exploring ideas with more success in the results but I have more to go and practice to do. (My life has started to pick up and move forward since the start of the year but problems are forcing me to make priorities when it comes to time and finances, most of my attention and effort right now is losing weight for the next 9 months and other health issues. My free time is spent with my dog and walking/hiking.) I am a patient person and I can wait to go full-time when I am debt free, this year is the healthy year.

Not at the moment. I have been getting more comfortable and confident with the Sony setup and I have started exploring ideas with more success in the results but I have more to go and practice to do. (My life has started to pick up and move forward since the start of the year but problems are forcing me to make priorities when it comes to time and finances, most of my attention and effort right now is losing weight for the next 9 months and other health issues. My free time is spent with my dog and walking/hiking.) I am a patient person and I can wait to go full-time when I am debt free, this year is the healthy year.
All the best with this, Ovi.

I have also been deliberately losing weight since Christmas. Have lost 6.6 Kgs over the 6 months. It's bloody hard! Cut out chocolate, all sweet things, all biscuits, and cut our meal size at dinnertime by about one third. Only another couple of kilos to go until I'm the same weight I was at around 25 y.o. - 75-76 Kgs. Of course, the muscle:fat ratio is markedly different ... :( .

Unfortunately, full cream ice cream is an essential part of my diet (total colectomy in 2001), and the necessity for high calcium intake from ice cream and cheese because of my osteoporosis, which has gone backwards in the last two years :( . I sometimes overindulge, which usually shows on the scales the next day.

Losing weight is probably one of the most important improvements we can make to our health outcomes (assuming that we're overweight to start with ... ).

Being debt free is every bit as good as not being overweight ... ;) .

And BTW many of your doggy photos are excellent.

Just got a Nikon 70-210/4 lens and tried it out on the Fuji S3 Pro in the backyard.

The first 2 are RAW files processed in Lightroom and Topaz Photo AI

05-13-2023_dogs_S3Pro_DSCF4910-Edit.jpg

05-13-2023_dogs_S3Pro_DSCF4921-Edit.jpg

The next set are using the JPG setting Function 2

05-13-2023_dogs_S3Pro_DSCF4927-Edit.jpg

05-13-2023_dogs_S3Pro_DSCF4929-Edit.jpg

05-13-2023_dogs_S3Pro_DSCF4938.jpg

05-13-2023_dogs_S3Pro_DSCF4964-Edit.jpg

05-13-2023_dogs_S3Pro_DSCF4972-Edit.jpg

View attachment 386925

View attachment 386926

View attachment 386927

View attachment 386928

View attachment 386929

View attachment 386930

View attachment 386931
I love all those, but especially the first peeking thru the fence.

Back