Dogs Dogs (part II)

OVI05274-Edit.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

FINALLY !!! HAPPY PUPPY GIRL (after being stuck inside because I had food poisoning for the last 3 days).

OVI05291-Edit.JPG

We ran through the fields, but we went to a place we had never been before, exploring the outside of our home on the Somerset farm hills.

OVI05293-Edit.JPG

We will explore more areas in the future, she just loves open spaces to run through.

I parked next to this beautiful dog who didn't seem to mind being photograpned
It's a Siberian Husky. Hope the owner did not leave it in the car alone. Even on a relatively cool day cars can become hot if the sun comes out, even with a window open. I hope it gets bored and start chewing the car, would teach him/her a lesson, huskies tend to do things like that. I've owned 3 and they are a bit mischevious and very stubborn, but very friendly dogs. Need to keep them occupied/exercised as is the case for most working dogs.

52942524906_72d97d92f4_h.jpg

Off the Lead by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Willow exploring a dry section of the Canning Contour Channel.

The Canning Contour Channel was originally a 16-kilometre-long series of water channels connected by pipe sections over the gullies. Built between 1935-37 for the Metropolitan Water Supply, Sewerage and Drainage Board, Canning Contour Channel has a number of associated works such as the stilling chambers (1937) and the Gosnells Screens (1937). It is the only contour channel built in Western Australia for the transport of potable water.

Back