Dogs Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC00561.jpg

This is Tara. Collected her today from her foster family in Glasgow. She is 10 years old and been a city girl all her life. Earlier this evening she had her first walk on the fells. I think she loved it. It will be a while before she will be safe around stock though. Doubtful if she has seen horses or sheep before. She was ok until they ran away. So I reckon at least 9 to 12 months training ahead. She is a quiet little thing, alittle timid and of course confused probably. I will do my best to give here the best time I can.
44139315951_13a9f64c99_b.jpg
Meet Tara
by Garry, on Flickr

This is Tara. Collected her today from her foster family in Glasgow. She is 10 years old and been a city girl all her life. Earlier this evening she had her first walk on the fells. I think she loved it. It will be a while before she will be safe around stock though. Doubtful if she has seen horses or sheep before. She was ok until they ran away. So I reckon at least 9 to 12 months training ahead. She is a quiet little thing, alittle timid and of course confused probably. I will do my best to give here the best time I can.
View attachment 185661Meet Tara by Garry, on Flickr[/QUOTE.

Oh, I knew you would ;). She’s lovely and will thrive with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back