Dogs Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eliot, What's his name? I love me some Bostons and Frenchies!His little missing eye is so neatly covered by his coat.
Luke, did you camp out at that sign waiting for the decisive moment?HaHa!

Eliot, What's his name? I love me some Bostons and Frenchies!His little missing eye is so neatly covered by his coat.

"see here, the elusive LUKEtographer, how he hides in a bush by this odd pole... lets wait n see what he does... "

hehehehe

Gonzo, Gonzobeans, Bean, Frank-n-bean, Squishy mookie faces, jowlsie, booper, and HEY! ;) eheheh

yes, im currently on a diet, and rewarding myself with a frenchie when i get to and maintain for 3 months, 200 lbs! no more tubby eliot! lol

Actually, I saw the sign while walking the dogs yesterday, but my wife wouldn't pose then. But today, I begged her again. She was angry because little Charlie there is a lousy walker who would rather just mark poles and bushes that walk like a proper dog. So my wife has been working with him to walk at a brisk pace with no stops and then I ask her to do just the opposite. She did it, but she wasn't happy about it.

In winter I tuck The Cook in as well. After she's tucked in, more often than not she's still tucked in the mornings. What's funny is that she has learned how to move with her blanket. I'll find her in different locations in the mornings still wrapped.

Christi and Luke,
Your hounds have to meet. I reckon they'd hit it off instantaneously.
My only candidate for friendly dog (my other two are one-person dogs) is my Cairn, Dougal. However, even at 5 years old, he is the most <s>painful</s> charismatic dog ever! Strangely other dogs don't like him.
(I thought I'd posted this here before (it's an oldie) but could only find it used to sell the little Fuji film camera responsible for this snap).
6954427022_664751c2ed_c.jpg

Dougal by stillshunter, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back