Dogs Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I posted this in the wrong thread. Seemed more like a portrait to me...

dscf1605m.jpg

I know. We take him on a lot of bike rides, and he's getting old now so I don't want him to get cold. Soon as I wrapped him up like that I thought of E.T.

Naughty Dog!

This is the naughty dog who led me a merry dance this afternoon by refusing to come back when called/whistled. I now have a sore throat from shrieking which finally brought him back, tail down, looking rather sheepish! I was getting quite desperate because it was getting dark and I wondered how I was going to be able to see him much less catch him. He's also managed to roll in something that irritated his skin and drove him mad when we got home. On the vet's advice he also had a bath :(

PC110156-1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is the naughty dog who led me a merry dance this afternoon by refusing to come back when called/whistled. I now have a sore throat from shrieking which finally brought him back, tail down, looking rather sheepish! I was getting quite desperate because it was getting dark and I wondered how I was going to be able to see him much less catch him. He's also managed to roll in something that irritated his skin and drove him mad when we got home. On the vet's advice he also had a bath

Yeah I usually get the "What do you want?! I'm kind of busy over here!!!" look. If it's any consolation, Hugo rolled on a really rancid dead catfish on Sunday. The smell was H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E! I couldn't get too mad because he was so proud of it.

The day was young, hope they didn't get into any trouble :)

Now you know better than that....:) They are in trouble anyway because they found yet another kitten. I had just found a home for the last one and now we have another one. I had to climb another tree in the dark...... It's sitting on my shoulder as I'm typing. I think I may have found a home for this one too. I REALLY REALLY HOPE that I have.

Now you know better than that....:) They are in trouble anyway because they found yet another kitten. I had just found a home for the last one and now we have another one. I had to climb another tree in the dark...... It's sitting on my shoulder as I'm typing. I think I may have found a home for this one too. I REALLY REALLY HOPE that I have.

this post needs a photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back