Dogs Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
P2180780.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P2180826-Edit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Jim, is that dog yours? If so, more photos please. Reminds me of my sweet girl Lucy.

Luke--

Yup, he's mine....though I'm thinking we're more like litter mates in his mind. :) He's a rescue and a bit camera shy. A probable mix of Bassett, Corgi, German Shepard and Beagle. Sort of a 3/4 scale German Shepard on 8" legs. :)

I'll see if I can get a few more posted.

--Jim

Aperture priority with +1 stop exposure compensation. I have the rear dial of the camera on exposure compensation so I can adjust it on the fly. With snow I am going between +0.7EV to +2.0EV depending on the sun and sky. 0.7EV for sunny days and more for overcast. It pointing up into an overcast sky, I can go as high as +2EV, but I am mostly working at 1.0EV and 1.3EV. An overcast day is very low contrast and I just need to get enough in the shadows.

Aperture priority with +1 stop exposure compensation. I have the rear dial of the camera on exposure compensation so I can adjust it on the fly. With snow I am going between +0.7EV to +2.0EV depending on the sun and sky. 0.7EV for sunny days and more for overcast. It pointing up into an overcast sky, I can go as high as +2EV, but I am mostly working at 1.0EV and 1.3EV. An overcast day is very low contrast and I just need to get enough in the shadows.

So no incident reading ...

Oh my, Little B is looking rather dapper! I think you may have to change his name, perhaps Mr. B? Or perhaps he's the new heir (a la Downton Abbey?) Great closeup portrait, Christina!

Luke, I love your Westie as The Spy Who Came In... - with the requisite snow.:cloud-9-039:

Luke, I love your Westie as The Spy Who Came In... - with the requisite snow.:cloud-9-039:

We had a pretty good dump of snow last night....poor Charles. With those short little Westie legs he sometimes has a hard time finding a spot to go poo. He usually tramples down an area a bit and then his little dupa isn't touching the snow.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back