Dogs Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly is a beauty, Garry. Clearly, Taz and Buster think so, too. I'm so sorry her time is going to be cut way too short but very glad your paths crossed and you've gotten to know her so well.

Christine - so glad that Little B is doing better. We all love our dogs so much and it's so hard when they're not well.

Thank you Tiew and Kyle as well for your photos!

This is little Fly. This lovely little lady wont be with us much longer. Perhaps 6 weeks. Cancer is eating her away.
Steroids are giving her a final boost and she gets to eat what she wants. A well known brand of take away chicken tonight I suspect.
She is enjoying the time she has. I wish I had known her longer than a week.

I am soooo sorry to hear it... I really don't know what to say...

Really? In Singapore? Can you give me a link. I believe I saw quite a few strays around and I would really want to give them a home.

I don't know about Singapore. There are a few scattered across the US and I know a couple of them here in Melbourne. I don't know what the animal welfare situation is in Singapore and whether there are people who have set up a no-kill shelter there.

I don't know about Singapore. There are a few scattered across the US and I know a couple of them here in Melbourne. I don't know what the animal welfare situation is in Singapore and whether there are people who have set up a no-kill shelter there.

I have been searching the net for one in Singapore, but couldn't find it... the closest is the SPCA which is seriously underfunded and so I don't think the dogs are safe in it. I adopted my first puppy there, when I walked in that day, there is this pup that just came in and was not registered yet, so we pick her up and brought her home. That was more than 2 decades ago... that pup was in heaven now.

Actually... I think the stray that I see seemed pretty well fed, although they don't have a collar on, but I think people in nearby factories do feed them well. So I would not call on the SPCA and is waiting to see how things progress. I really wish my home was bigger though, so I can keep these strays and give them a roof over their head.

2lo42fc.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2ngzllc.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back