Dogs Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad Dog!

Looking so angelic..... he's doing well but in reality has a sawn across bone reinforced with plates and screws and although it's not casted, he's on strict rest. I left him in his pen for 20 minutes yesterday whilst I went to the Post Office (yes, selling stuff again ;)) and he raced down from upstairs and the length of the kitchen to greet me when I got back, his tail wagging madly so pleased with himself was he..... !! I can only imagine that he managed to get his top half over the edge and gravity did the rest. He must have fallen on his head. Now I need to think of some other way to contain him.

DSC04635-Edit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Looking so angelic..... he's doing well but in reality has a sawn across bone reinforced with plates and screws and although it's not casted, he's on strict rest. I left him in his pen for 20 minutes yesterday whilst I went to the Post Office (yes, selling stuff again ;)) and he raced down from upstairs and the length of the kitchen to greet me when I got back, his tail wagging madly so pleased with himself was he..... !! I can only imagine that he managed to get his top half over the edge and gravity did the rest. He must have fallen on his head. Now I need to think of some other way to contain him.

Maybe you could left him on the first floor, and gave him a wheelchair (DIY one or I believe there are quite a few shops or pet hospital which sold one) to him, so he could still move around easily and is less dangerous that way.

"three legged dog"

e9Y1Ppg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back