Dogs Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BBW. Thanks, no he belongs to my friend. She and I had a 6 mile walk with her dog yesterday and although he is only small his running about made him cover at least double that. I wish I had his energy.

Reactions: BBW
This little dog is so active it's hard to get him in focus, these are the best from that day.

G320dog1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

G320dog2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Still no buyer for the X Pro/X100 combo. I relisted it on Craigs List at a lower price. I'm beginning to think I'm stuck with it. We work 4 days on 3 days off in the Summer. Took the dogs for a 4 hour hike this AM at the lake. You have to leave pretty early. It must have been 105 degrees by the time we got back to the car at 11.

Hmmm...I wonder what's going on down there?

Well...it was a bunch of children from a campsite. Hugo waded through about 25 yards of 5 to 6 foot high sunflowers, beggar's lice burr bushes, and bluestem grass to get to them. Then he wouldn't come back because...well...he loves children. They didn't exactly encourage him to come back...... I'm pretty sure they fed him a bag of Doritos JACKED Enchilada Supreme too. So I'll probably be getting a wake up call around 3 AM.....

Reactions: BBW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back