Expired Domke F5XB - olive - EXC+ condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Name
Mark
Now that the dust has settled on my camera buying and selling I have my base kit....and it's proving just a little tight for my present bag. I'd hate to sell this one - especially as I vowed I never woild - but I have fund the next Domke. Yep I love it so much I'm sticking with the brand. For those unsure about the bag I'd encourage you to search the web and see what owners have to say about the legendary F5XB - a design that remains unchanged for many, many years.

A great fit for most CSCs with 2-4 lenses...a discreet and light shooter's bag that does not betray that photo equipment lurks within ;)

The one on offer is Olive canvas (which I found the most inconspicuous) and is still in excellent+ (virtually like new) condition. Comes with all the necessary goodies as it shipped new.

Asking AUD79 (new AUD109)

------
Corporate Blurb:

F-5XB Shoulder/Belt Bag

Use this versatile carrying case as a camera bag or remove the included Gripper Shoulder strap and thread your belt (or ours, sold separately) through the tunnel for an instant waist pack.

Ideal For: 1 SLR or rangefinder camera, 1 or 2 lenses, filters, film and accessories.

Five compartments and pockets.
Padded main compartment lined with hook and loop material has two removable padded divider walls.
Main compartment 240W x 100D x 150H mm
Approximate Weight 0.6Kg.

F5XBOLIVE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back