Fuji double X-Am I wrong or is it just me.

Hi evereybody,

looking the "new" X20 picture examples on the link
X-Photographers |

I found it quite strange that the same photo was claimed to 2 different cameras,
In the X100. Section, second row, first pic(in my iPad) is the same musician (guitar, BW shot)
as in the X-S1 section, first row, second pic

I am not sure what to belive here as far as the picture samples should give us impressions of the image quality of diffe rent cameras

thanks for any comment
Fred

Hi Fred..... I see your confusion. In the example of the b/w musician with a guitar that shows up in both places, that does not mean that specific shot was made with that camera.....it IS confusing. That photo is just a link to that photographer's work. If you click on the photo of the guitar player, it will take you to samples of that photographer's work. He shot several photos....some with the X100 and some with the X-S1....all EXIF data is also available. So we can see the guitar player was shot with the X100, but you will also note that there are some great shots with the X-S1 as well. They are trying to cross-reference everything, but their execution is a little off. They should use one of his X-S1 in the X-S1 section as the link.

Hope that clears it up.

Thanks Luke

seriously interrested in the X20 I am trying make up my mind with Fujifilm and I was a little bit confused by these multiple presences of the same photos. Thanks again for enlighten me.
Also I am quit unhappy with the absence of more high-iso pics on their offocial website

Fred

Hey Fred, I'd think the absence of high-iso shots might mean Fuji would rather not lead with that as their "best foot forward." You'll probably have to look elsewhere than Fuji for the "ISO 256,000" type of X20 shots. ;)

Back