Name
Kyle
DSCF6185.JPG

DSCF6187.JPG

DSCF6204.JPG

DSCF6260.JPG

DSCF6268.JPG

DSCF6278.JPG

Me too. #4 is looking straight up at the ceiling of a lobby. It looks like you're looking level to the ground, though, out a widow. I get a little bit of vertigo looking at it on a large monitor, as my brain flips back and forth between seeing it "right" and "wrong."

More from this past Friday. All images are jpg's straight from the camera.

Food truck workers
dscf6974d.jpg

South Station, which was once the largest train station in the US before Grand Central was around.
dscf6975o.jpg

Back To The Future - was being projected onto the side of the food truck, so my daughter, wife and I watched for a little while, still in our bike helmets.
dscf6980f.jpg

(Things Are) Looking Up
dscf6982f.jpg

Mural - this is a big new mural, to stay in place til November I believe.
dscf6984g.jpg

Thanks for the dusk shots in one of the two big cities (Boston and Seattle) that I frequent. (our son and DIL live in Cambridge) Husband and I keep waffling about getting an X-100 to share.

Thanks for sharing. The night shots really show off the low light capabilities of the X100, which is one of the main reasons I like the camera. I like the photo of the bicycle helmet, and the juxtaposition of the cartoon character and the people in the foreground of the last photo is very interesting.

I work very near South Station, but I've not seen it at dusk. (Maybe once fall/winter comes in, but I am not looking forward to that!) Nice colors on that night shot of South Station.

Hi KillRamsey,
Love your photos. You have an adventurous eye for unconventional shots & angles. Nice work.
Glyn

Thanks for the dusk shots in one of the two big cities (Boston and Seattle) that I frequent. (our son and DIL live in Cambridge) Husband and I keep waffling about getting an X-100 to share.

Hi Susan & Husband, go for it! As a recent UK buyer of the X100, I can heartily recommend it, provided you are prepared to learn how to use it properly (studying forum posts are a big help). I've had many cameras & this has quickly become one of my favourites.

Glyn

The x100 has a quality to die for. Its still the first camera I think of when I am going out. Its not always the one I use, but it is always in my bag, along with a few other compacts of varying quality. It feels solid in the hand... like its a camera, not a toy. Having dialup aperture and shutter speed, and ISO choice at the tap of a button is just great, a return to the old days, almost, of manual cameras.

Back