B&W Dramatic B&W images

Your architectural work and processing is really becoming incredibly impressive. Another amazing shot.
Thanks. It has taken me a while to find my niche but I am enjoying it. I am in the process of putting together 15-25 candidates for a 15 print panel as part of applying to the Royal Photographic Society for Associate level. Hence the pictures coming out from my backlog taken over the summer. I am currently working on one from Leeds, then a few more from Liverpool and Leeds to work through

A few more before my time is done up here. 1000057587-01.jpeg
1000057509-02.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
1000057578-01.jpeg
1000057530-01.jpeg
1000057558-01.jpeg
1000057636-01.jpeg
1000057618-01.jpeg
1000057617-02.jpeg

Thanks Scott for the nice memories coming back of my study days in Auld Reekie while watching your wonderful shots.
Some of these places were my daily haunts.
Thanks Walter...i have been to highlands , hebrides..glasgow and haddington ( just outside edinburgh) many times..First time staying here..Gotta say it was a fantastic place! Probably most historical and pretty city i ever visited in uk.

Thanks Walter...i have been to highlands , hebrides..glasgow and haddington ( just outside edinburgh) many times..First time staying here..Gotta say it was a fantastic place! Probably most historical and pretty city i ever visited in uk.
In my eyes it's the town with the most green areas within the town itself (parks, golf courses, hills and forests, etc) I've ever seen.

Back