B&W Dramatic B&W images

Detail of eatery at the New Olympic/Paraolympic Museum in Colorado Springs. Phone photo.
20200917_011809.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mr_Flibble:

It's a really nice shot & having a Speed Graphic I especially say well done. The only problem with it is what gives it away as a reenactment. The participants are far too well fed. To be fair, this really can't be helped as they aren't exercising hard 6 days a week on C rations. Not as bad as seeing a fellow as overweight as myself in an ACW reenactment though o_O

It's a really nice shot & having a Speed Graphic I especially say well done. The only problem with it is what gives it away as a reenactment. The participants are far too well fed. To be fair, this really can't be helped as they aren't exercising hard 6 days a week on C rations. Not as bad as seeing a fellow as overweight as myself in an ACW reenactment though o_O
And they're so clean! Almost like in the movies!! Still, a nice image to remind us of a special breed of photographers.

If you look at sizes of surviving uniforms from the US Military in both World Wars, you'd think they were fought by little people.
I can provide plenty of photographic evidence of chubby folks though. The US Army was the best fed army at those times.

SV101229.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Poteau Ambush, Ardennes 1944-2010
Anniversary Speed Graphic, Kodak 127mm f/4.7 Ektar...I'm guessing Kodak BW400CN film in a Graphic 23 adapter.....

Back