B&W Dramatic B&W images

Covid Memorial in West Bridgford, Nottingham. Taken with 7Artisans 12/2.8mkII

XT3A5773.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Not sure to be honest. Covid is still circulating in the U.K. I think, but stopped being news about a year ago iirc.
There are more people dying of COVID right now in Australia than at the "height" of the pandemic. But no one is wearing masks, social distancing, etc.

Go figure!!

With my heart problems and lifelong asthma, I wouldn't like my chances if I got it. So, I always wear a mask, keep my distance and use hand sanitizer wherever it is provided. First thing I do when I get home is wash my hands with real soap for one minute.

Will get my fifth shot as soon as I can arrange it.

There are more people dying of COVID right now in Australia than at the "height" of the pandemic. But no one is wearing masks, social distancing, etc.

Go figure!!

With my heart problems and lifelong asthma, I wouldn't like my chances if I got it. So, I always wear a mask, keep my distance and use hand sanitizer wherever it is provided. First thing I do when I get home is wash my hands with real soap for one minute.

Will get my fifth shot as soon as I can arrange it.
I quite agree with you, John. With a cancer operation and diabetes 2 I'm one of the so-called risc groups, so I prefer getting my shots and still wearing a mask. A friend of mine was just taken to hospital with Covid in addition with a heavy pneumonia. No reason yet to lay Covid ad acta.

Last edited:
03-12-2023_street_zfc_DSC_6421-Edit.jpg

03-12-2023_street_zfc_DSC_6436-Edit.jpg

03-12-2023_street_zfc_DSC_6442-Edit.jpg

03-12-2023_street_zfc_DSC_6443-Edit.jpg

03-12-2023_street_zfc_DSC_6465-Edit.jpg

03-12-2023_street_zfc_DSC_6474-Edit.jpg

03-12-2023_street_zfc_DSC_6498-Edit.jpg

03-12-2023_street_zfc_DSC_6516-Edit.jpg

Not sure if this fits the definition of drama but it always brings a lump to my throat. One of my wife's shots: our dog waiting for me to come home.
View attachment 372347
Our cats used to do the same thing waiting for SWMBO to come home.

And some people think that they are just automatons ...

Even cockroaches and meat ants are aware of their own existence, and, by necessary implication, they are self aware ...

Our cats used to do the same thing waiting for SWMBO to come home.

And some people think that they are just automatons ...

Even cockroaches and meat ants are aware of their own existence, and, by necessary implication, they are self aware ...
Absolutely. I used to think people who were daft about their pets were a bit soft in the head but now I get it. I'm also more aware of the intelligence of other animals most recently crows though when they land in our back garden they never stay still long enough for me get the camera.

Back