Ducks

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Charming, Ricky! I don't know what it is...but I have a think for ducks. Believe it or not, they remind me of my dogs...well, just one dog now. I think it's the dark eyes and long "snout".:biggrin: Your second was the prefect moment!

Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
Sue
I like ducks. The locals have been feeding this lot, she RAN toward me but paused immediately when I showed my empty hands.

Apologies to those who have difficulty seeing imageshack images... I have decided that I don't necessarily want to use flickr for images submitted to forums.

texascbx

Veteran
Jul 10, 2010
Canton Texas
Ricky
I have ten of them now. Babies that is. Nine hatched under the mother. One egg got kicked out of the nest and he struggled for a couple of hours trying to get out of his shell. I read that if they are too weak to get out on their own, let God sort it out.

I could not help it though so I brought him in the house and peeled the little quacker out of his shell. He gained his strength on a plastic bag covered heating pad and he is now out with the rest of the mob. He is bigger than the rest after a week now so I guess I did good.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom