Completed E-M5 black + Pana14-45 + Apple MagicTrackpad | Location: Australia | Ships: Worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livnius

Top Veteran
Name
Joe
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> E-M5 black + Pana14-45 + Apple MagicTrackpad
</br>Prices</br> E-M5 ....was AU$780 now AU$770
Panasonic 14-45 SOLD
Apple Magic Trackpad SOLD
</br>Location</br> Australia
</br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
</br>Description</br> Selling a few items to make way for another purchase.
(Please note: All listed prices are in Australian Dollars)

FREE postage on ALL items within Australia.

For international purchases postage costs are as follows:
+ AU$40 for the E-M5.
+ AU$12 for everything else.

Olympus E-M5 Black

I am the original owner of this camera and will provide all purchase documentation. The camera is in fantastic condition and functions perfectly. Cosmetically it is basically blemish free...there may only be the faintest signs of wear on the lugs where I had various straps attached. The rear LCD has a protective cover on it which was has been on since purchase.

Panasonic 14-45 with padded Panasonic zip case
Fantastic condition lens, super clean and functions perfectly. Comes with Original hood and both caps. Box not included but comes with a perfectly fitting padded Panasonic zip case....brilliant for safe storage and transport of lens.

Apple Magic Trackpad
Brand new, unopened, still sealed packaging.
This came with the iMac last week but I am strictly a mouse user so I have no need for this item. Never opened.

8589111816_433723b9b1_z.png

Oly E-M5 black by Livnius, on Flickr

View attachment 67154

View attachment 67155

View attachment 67156

View attachment 67157

View attachment 67158

View attachment 67159

View attachment 67160
Pana 14-45 + pdded zipcase by Livnius, on Flickr

View attachment 67161

View attachment 67162

View attachment 67163

View attachment 67164

View attachment 67165
Magic Trackpad by Livnius, on Flickr

View attachment 67166
Magic Trackpad by Livnius, on Flickr
</br>
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> Australia Post
</br>Shipping charge</br> FREE shipping within Oz...elsewhere as indicated.
</br>Handling time</br> 3 days.
</br>References</br> eBay: Livnius mu-43.com: Livnius
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Mate, just be careful about shipping camera with lithium ion battery overseas: Australia Post will not; couriers will but it costs over $100 to do so. Lesson I learnt recently.

Mate, just be careful about shipping camera with lithium ion battery overseas: Australia Post will not; couriers will but it costs over $100 to do so. Lesson I learnt recently.

U.S. Postal service will ship them IF they are in the equipment they are intended for use in. It's a terrible restriction considering almost everything is lithium powered nowadays!

I suspect folks sometimes resort to cheating.

For those 'folks' Australia Post have a secret weapon: a scanner. They scan every parcel. And no refunds if you didn't declare the battery separately. In Australia it is an absolute prohibition: no overseas packages with lithium. They will allow shipping within Australia but only by rail or road transport with special packaging requirements.

Thanks for the tip. I must've been lucky as every camera ive sold in the past has reached it's destination....perhaps I kept the batteries in the body itself, don't recall.

Either way, I'm going to withdraw the item. No harm ever came by having 2 EM5 bodies :)

No packages shipped within Australia travel by air mail with the exception of longer distance express post and possibly some very remote locations. Technically you should request a "road transport only" sticker be placed on the package, but unless it's express post it goes by road anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back