Version 1.4 – 22 April 2010
- Improved auto focus speed.
- Improved tracking of C-AF (continuous AF) when recording movies while using M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 or M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6.
- Support for the new M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 lens. Frame rate of live view may be reduced if this lens is used without updating firmware.
Version 1.3 – 03 March 2010
- Resolved issue in firmware version 1.2 where LEVEL GAUGE display did not move when using MF (manual focus).
Version 1.2 – 13 January 2010
- Reduced time of the MF ASSIST enlarged display to improve operability.
- REC VIEW enabled when the monitor's backlight is set to off.
Version 1.1 – 15 September 2009
- Improves the operation when using C-AF (continuous AF).