Earwig

BBW

Legend
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
This earwig looks quite sophisticated dressed in black dining in that beautiful flower, whose name I do not know but would love to know. Lovely soft background.

Briar

All-Pro
Oct 27, 2010
Scotland
Karen
Ohhhh, we call these clipshears, I've never liked these little beasties. Looking at them I get cold shivers down my back. Nice flower though.

BBW

Legend
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Truth be told, I feel the same way, Karen.

Does anyone remember the Star Trek movie about The Wrath Kahn (1982) where the earwig went into the ear and brain?:eek:

krugorg

All-Pro
Sep 26, 2011
Minnesota USA
Kyle Krug
:biggrin: The studio must be doing a good job of getting those clips pulled down. I couldn't find an english version, but I kind of like German (I think?)!

Reactions: BBW

kyteflyer

~@¿@~
Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
Sue
Truth be told, I feel the same way, Karen.

Does anyone remember the Star Trek movie about The Wrath Kahn (1982) where the earwig went into the ear and brain?:eek:
No, but I do remember a Twilight Zone show in which an earwig went into the ear/brain and laid eggs which then hatched and ate their way out. I have nightmares about that from time to time, and its been a good 40 years since I saw it.

Reactions: BBW

BBW

Legend
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Kyle, I think that the clip in any language works...and for me, since I do not speak German, I think it's even more ominous not understanding the words...just the visual is enough!

Sue, I feel for you!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom