Easter

Antonio Correia

Regular
Name
Antonio Correia
2019-03-13%4011.17.13-2-HDR-Edit-X2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thank gryphon1911 for your comment.
I am trying to take photographs using one position on the lens. Why ? Because I am mad and want to buy a Sony A7 III with Zeiss Batis wide angle. No more zooms, only primes !

This shot was done with bracketing, composed and fine tuned at will in LR after going through Photoshop CC
Tomorrow I will be back in this very church to see what I can get. I have some ideas boiling...:)

You know guys... sometimes a good image like this one (I am very humble, amI not ? ;) ) is a question of luck ! Yes, luck !
I was in position framing with the lady on the right when the ome on the left came into the scene. As it is a wide angle, certain people do not understand at once what we are shooting. Perhaps, somewhere in the area but "he is not pointing at me !". They are wrong as they are in the frame !
I took the chance and pressed the button. 5 seconds later she left. The lady on the right has been there for quite some time.
Shooting in silence ! No sound whatsoever. Goood. :)

You know guys... sometimes a good image like this one (I am very humble, amI not ? ;) ) is a question of luck ! Yes, luck !
I was in position framing with the lady on the right when the ome on the left came into the scene. As it is a wide angle, certain people do not understand at once what we are shooting. Perhaps, somewhere in the area but "he is not pointing at me !". They are wrong as they are in the frame !
I took the chance and pressed the button. 5 seconds later she left. The lady on the right has been there for quite some time.
Shooting in silence ! No sound whatsoever. Goood. :)

I'll take luck any time it decides to present itself! LOL

:) :) Thank you marlof for your comment
Let me tell you honestly that I am hesitating between the A6500 and the A7 III. Or perhaps I should way for the A7000 which is supposed to be launched soon... but the itch is here. And it strikes hard !

My wife has now a Sony A6500 which I found to be very interesting. It was her choice after a Panasonic GX7 and in spite of all the Olympus lenses available at home...
Now I look at the amazing quality of the images coming out of the Sony and I have begun to have itches...
Today I have been watching videos comparing the A6500 and the A7III... and I lean to the later.
The tracking eye focus attracts me a lot !

About the lenses:
I would not like to stop diving in the zoom lenses area. So, I am heading to primes.
My wife has a superb and not very expensive Sony 50mm f/1.8 and a zoom for the travels which I will be able to share as both are E mount and for FF.
I would like to go to the Batis 18mm and later to the Batis 135. The two extremes of the set. Perhaps a 25mm... Not all at once but one at a time. BTW: I buy from Netherlands !
I will be able to share the 85 in spite of ... ;)

Do you have experience or rather... do you use Zeiss Batis ? With which camera ?
Thank you ! :)

Back