Fuji eBook "The Fujifilm X-T1 – 111 X-Pert Tips" is now available

flysurfer

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2011
I'm happy to report that the eBook version of my new book "The Fujifilm X-T1 – 111 X-Pert Tips" is now available for download at Rocky Nook. You can get the PDF, the iBook and the Kindle versions (yes, all three of them together) DRM-free by clicking here. You'll also get a discount of 40% by entering the coupon code XPERT40.

Barwick Green

Rookie
Mar 6, 2015
London
I bought this with the coupon. If you read it from cover to cover it's a bit repetitive in places, but a good read. I'm an experienced photographer and have RTFM (Read The Fuji Manual) so I'm not sure I learned anything completely new, but it made me think again about the way I setup my X-T1 and the settings I use, and being made to think again is always a good thing! Definitely good value.

Ty S.

Regular
Mar 3, 2014
Western NC
Upon receiving The Book I eagerly brought it with me and then promptly left it somewhere. I have now ordered my second copy of said Book and am eagerly awaiting The Second Coming.

Getting old sucks.

Jeanne10687

Jan 6, 2015
The PDF file won't open. So what do I do now? And I can't get the Kindle version to my iPad, or the iBooks version to load into iTunes.

Ripleysbaby

supernatural anesthetist
Sep 9, 2011
Cumbria UK
Garry
Bought the pdf with the 40% off as I'm considering jumping from my GH3 kit to the XT1.the book is Very worth it with the discount. When you may be spending lots of money on a camera, the price of this book as an addition to the manual makes sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom