Fuji eBook "The Fujifilm X-T1 – 111 X-Pert Tips" is now available

flysurfer

Hall of Famer
I'm happy to report that the eBook version of my new book "The Fujifilm X-T1 – 111 X-Pert Tips" is now available for download at Rocky Nook. You can get the PDF, the iBook and the Kindle versions (yes, all three of them together) DRM-free by clicking here. You'll also get a discount of 40% by entering the coupon code XPERT40.

rico-ebook-2015.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

No problems here...
Bildschirmfoto 2015-02-23 um 00.26.14.png

I bought this with the coupon. If you read it from cover to cover it's a bit repetitive in places, but a good read. I'm an experienced photographer and have RTFM (Read The Fuji Manual) so I'm not sure I learned anything completely new, but it made me think again about the way I setup my X-T1 and the settings I use, and being made to think again is always a good thing! Definitely good value.

Upon receiving The Book I eagerly brought it with me and then promptly left it somewhere. I have now ordered my second copy of said Book and am eagerly awaiting The Second Coming.

Getting old sucks.

Bought the pdf with the 40% off as I'm considering jumping from my GH3 kit to the XT1.the book is Very worth it with the discount. When you may be spending lots of money on a camera, the price of this book as an addition to the manual makes sense.

Back