Help Error Uploading Attachments

Taneli

Veteran
Name
Daniel
There is no timer on this forum that I am aware of!

So Post Away! If there is a problem- please let us know.
I can't post more :( this is what happens:

scGnGmW.jpg

I can't post more :( this is what happens:

View attachment 385500
I had this happen several years ago- an error that occurred with the browser/website software interaction. There is a limit on the number of attachments that can be put into a single post. When you link to an image used by a hosting site, such as Flickr, this forum makes a local copy of it as an attachment.

Some "cookie" did not clear- I think my fix was to open up a different thread, post to it, then come back. I will have Kevin look at this.

@Taneli Thanks for reporting the issue. I was able to take a look and have two questions...

1. By any chance, did you create some posts where you uploaded a bunch of images but did not save the post?​
2. Can you please try uploading again to the same thread? Stroll - Gothenburg Model and Hobby Fair 2023 at Aeroseum I've made a configuration change that should help with the issue but it isn't something I can easily test unless the account being used has run into item #1 above.​

Thanks

I originally had 10 pics in the first post. But I deleted some of them to split it in two posts (two different themes).

The thing I tried next was to upload some pics as ordinary attachments (not Flickr), but that didn't work either :( now I have put everything on Flickr (found a few more actually also, more on that later).

Did try to logoff and logon again, no change :(

But, thanks @Brian and @Kevin for your quick response. I try again...

I works guys!!! Love you!! :care:
Thanks for checking! :) I moved the post over to the thread.....

Back