Every six months, the real estate agent visit for the routine property inspection.....

I'd completely forgotten I made this post, it's been three long years. It's nice to see these photos again.

Definitely post a photo of Mozart please.

The black cat is Atom. The other one is Jadey.

Atom died last year after a battle with cancer. He was 11 yrs old.

Jadey died later in the year, she was almost 21 years old.

We miss them terribly.

After Atom died, Jadey wailed every night so we ended up adopting two little kittens. They were two little brothers found on the street, scared of everything. Someone caught them and gave them up to the shelter. They were scared when we adotped them but they loved Jadey and she enjoyed their company in the final few months before she died of old age.

View attachment 330742

View attachment 330743

View attachment 330744

View attachment 330745

View attachment 330746

View attachment 330747
Terribly sad to hear about the death of your much loved pussycats :crying: .

We had to have our litter mates put down last year, at 21.5 y.o. We still miss them dreadfully. They leave such a great gaping hole for such little creatures.

Very glad that your two adoptees have so obviously settled in so well, after an inauspicious start to their little lives.

Terribly sad to hear about the death of your much loved pussycats :crying: .

We had to have our litter mates put down last year, at 21.5 y.o. We still miss them dreadfully. They leave such a great gaping hole for such little creatures.

Very glad that your two adoptees have so obviously settled in so well, after an inauspicious start to their little lives.

Sorry to hear about your little family members. It's really devastating isn't it. Completely heartbreaking.

Our two little kitties looked very worried for Jadey in her final week or two when she started to really decline. They'd be gentle with her and would sometimes pat her gently to see if she was ok. They were not even one year old at the time.

2022-08-22_11-06-42.jpg

2022-08-22_11-06-12.jpg

2022-08-22_11-05-45.jpg

It’s a take on a Three Stooges quote.
“This is game country”
“how do you know?”
“I just saw a sign, ‘Fine for hunting.’
“I think you got something there.”
;)

ahh ok sorry. I loved the Three Stooges when I was young, their antics were hilarious. But the only quote I remember now is:

"WOOP WOOP WOOP!" while one of them was poking the other in the eyes.

Back