Feedback EXIF and signatures missing.

Do you have any examples in mind? I'm not seeing errors trapped in the XF error log but there's always a chance a recent XF interrupted something.
Like in this thread. I used to see all of the regular's exif. But now it's not there. Including some of my own posts.

Like in this thread. I used to see all of the regular's exif. But now it's not there. Including some of my own posts.
Most of them are showing EXIF for me but the last image posted by Mike isn't even though it looks like the image should have EXIF in it. As an experiment I tried a random image from Flickr with EXIF and that's showing fine.

I'll need to experiment a bit over at the test site to see if perhaps an uncaught error is getting thrown on Mike's image when reading the meta and is why nothing shows.

Most of them are showing EXIF for me but the last image posted by Mike isn't even though it looks like the image should have EXIF in it. As an experiment I tried a random image from Flickr with EXIF and that's showing fine.

I'll need to experiment a bit over at the test site to see if perhaps an uncaught error is getting thrown on Mike's image when reading the meta and is why nothing shows.
...but would my pics alone cause the EXIF display fail on everyone? 😅

I could have sworn that some 6 hours earlier all the EXIF lines were missing on everyone's uploads. Now the behavior is more selected.

I downloaded one of my pics from this site back to my machine and ran exiftool on it; the information is there just like before.

Things should be working again, thanks for bringing this to my attention. :)

For the boring details... over the weekend XF was updated to the most recent and one of the templates used for displaying the EXIF changed. For the add-on to display the info' below the image some XF templates are changed on the fly using a plugin and the text that was being looked for in the template was changed in the most recent XF release so the plugin was no longer working as expected.
...but would my pics alone cause the EXIF display fail on everyone? 😅
You're innocent! :D This one was on me, what should have been a minor harmless update had a template change that I didn't notice.

Back