F1 Monaco

his comment at the end of the race will not do him any good - I would think that there will be action taken against him because of it - he is becoming a real prima donna

True, but sad. I was finally beginning to like him more now that he's been an underdog for the past two years. Then he goes on to drive as if people ought to let him through, and then blames others for his own mistakes.

Hey Armando, I not sure. It certainly appears that he is struggling with something on the car this season, maybe the new Pirellis or something else in the new regs. His starts have been horrible although some of that has been having a malfunctioning KEFRS system more often than not. He got the second-class citizen treatment from Red Bull a few times last year as well (notably Silverstone) and dealt with it but for whatever reason it's not working out for him this year.

That KERS seems to be giving RBR fits. Amazing how the RBR is still the best car even without a 100% functioning KERS. Need Webbo to take a few points away from Seb in order to give my boy Alonso a chance to catch up.

Back