Fuji F200EXR Renaissance!

Lili

Hall of Famer
Name
Lili
Amidst all the excitement over the X10 it is well to see what the 'ur EXR' can do...
6240346444_426ff37b82_b.jpg

This was shot in P Mode, M size, DR400, and M size.
Sharpened and B&W conversion in SilkyPix.
NO exp compensation, the range for highlights to shadow would leave even my m/4/3 gear gasping.
I truly love the B&W this camera can produce...

Lili dear,
You can post all the photos you want from all the different cameras you have and yet, one is drawn to your vision. The cameras really don't matter much....
Don

A recently purchased 2nd-hand F200 has just given me a kick-start back into photography after a 2-year loss of interest after a bereavement. I've had this cam since yesterday and so far am amazed at it's versatility, sharpness, and low-light/macro performance......Very happy....

A recently purchased 2nd-hand F200 has just given me a kick-start back into photography after a 2-year loss of interest after a bereavement. I've had this cam since yesterday and so far am amazed at it's versatility, sharpness, and low-light/macro performance......Very happy....

Welcome to the forum!!! It is great little camera!!! Cannot wait for you to post some of your work

Thank you ! Im going into hospital on Friday for surgery and likely there for a while but taking my new cam and laptop with me.... watch this space !!

Amidst all the excitement over the X10 it is well to see what the 'ur EXR' can do...
6240346444_426ff37b82_b.jpg

This was shot in P Mode, M size, DR400, and M size.
Sharpened and B&W conversion in SilkyPix.
NO exp compensation, the range for highlights to shadow would leave even my m/4/3 gear gasping.
I truly love the B&W this camera can produce...
fabulous image..

Back