Factory Refurb Coolpix A for $314

Don't forget Best Buy. It is on clearance there for a cool $800! :)

Is this the pricing cellar for the A? Based on Ray's adulation alone I've always wanted to try one. Hard to fail for $300...

I'm glad that I missed this. Actually, I'm in a bit of a shooting lull at the moment, so I don't think I could rationalize this if I wanted to...

My Cameta refurb arrived yesterday.
Just like new. Cameta extends the Nikon 3 month warranty to a year too.

Anyway, first impression is that I'm really going to enjoy this camera.
Output looks outstanding. Feel is great. Marketing may not have justified the initial msrp but the build/feel is quite good.
Before m-less I was a Nikon dslr shooter so the familiarity of controls and menu are there - a very welcome feature.

All in all, this factory refurb could well be the best value I've ever had.

What is this sunlight of which you speak? We've got some snow flurries coming down at the moment.

Good point! Actually, we had that snow stuff yesterday (just in time for the commute home) and it is sunny today. Looking forward to it popping above 50 degrees for the weekend.

I was checking Greentoe and tried the Coolpix A. Not sure how accurate the bid-success-o-meter is, but it indicates that you can get about the same price for a new camera.

I still have two batteries and the charger for the Coolpix A left from my broken one. Anyone interested, let me know. I also have Nikon WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter that works with the Coolpix A.

-Thomas

Back