Fake Photos, thanks Huawei

Maybe the Marketing Department has all lousy photographers and cannot get a decent picture with their own products, so they spend all their time on the Internet browsing for pictures.

Maybe the Marketing Department has all lousy photographers and cannot get a decent picture with their own products, so they spend all their time on the Internet browsing for pictures.
Like a lot of times Chinese companies can produce some good products, but unfortunately that's usually where they stop, it takes a lot more to become a respected brand and they have no idea how that's done. OTOH, I've seen more and more Chinese businesses target only the overseas market and not act like someone who thinks they're too big to fail.

Huawei has a history of stealing software for their original network switches. If they want respect, they should respect the work of others.
Huawei even copied an error that Cisco made in the code.

Post-War Japan new how to market their products: get their products in front of photographers and let them use them and give feedback. Nikon changed the optical formula of the Nikkor-SC 5cm F1.4 because David Douglas Duncan preferred the earlier Nikkor-SC 5cm F1.5.

I have a pair of 7Artisans 50mm F1.1 lenses, one calibrated for the M9 and the second for a deep yellow filter on the M Monochrom. I also have the 7Artisans 75/1.25. For the price- you cannot touch them. They are original designs. I've posted my images online, and have had comments like "Your pictures are actually in focus", referring to other images posted from the lenses. This is especially true of the 75/1.25. One noted reviewer gave a poor review as images "all seem out of focus". That is contrary to my findings. If the company had asked for any feedback- it would have been to make the focus throw longer, which would have reduced the problems of missed focus. The first 20 Sonnar lenses from the British startup Skyllaney will be placed with photographers to get feedback.

Last edited:
Back