Fall Color

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
This red leaf tree is my favorite nearby tree, on the lawn of a huge old estate right in the middle of town that's been converted to an office building but maintained the building and grounds. I walk by it or through it at least daily with my dog, often twice per day. This tree is always one of the last around here to change colors and give up its leaves, with the exception of the huge Ginko in the foreground of the first shot. It just turned, the leaves will be gone soon. I never remember to take a camera on these short walks so these are iphone shots:

View attachment 62276

View attachment 62277

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
Kareem, those iPhone shots really have some crazy detail. Nicely processed too.
Its really a pretty decent little camera in good light. Right focal length for me to feel at home with it too. If I need the shot quickly, or need to adjust parameters, or in low light, it finds its limits pretty quickly. But for "take your time" shots like this one in decent light, its surprisingly good...

-Ray

Tilman Paulin

All-Pro
Nov 15, 2011
Vancouver B.C.
Tilman
Thanks! It's an old screw-mount lens with adaptor, a mamiya/sekor 55mm 1.8 that I got from my father-in-law. Works really nice on the EM5, took a few nice shots with it already :)

Reactions: BBW

Michael T

Top Veteran
Jul 31, 2011
The High Plains
Michael
BB, That's a really nice river boat, lots of rocker. Not much fun on a windy lake, but it's definitely a fit for purpose white water rig and I love the wood gunwales. I'm jealous.

Reactions: BBW

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom